Permanent hair removal, Laser / IPL hair removal in Clacton on sea
Benefits of permanent hair removal;
PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL AT A GLANCE
BACK TO WORK
DURATION OF RESULTS
Possible swelling, tingling, redness or tenderness
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Laser hair removal is one of the most advanced methods of getting rid of body hair. As this uses the most advanced technology available, there is a generalised perception that it is expensive. You will be surprised to know that it may be quite cost-effective in the long run. In fact, the cost of laser hair removal will fit every budget making it the most popular option for hair removal.The treatment is a non-invasive, cosmetic procedure that uses a highly concentrated beam of laser light to penetrate hair follicles. This, in turn, is absorbed by the pigment inside the hair follicle and completely destroys it to inhibit future hair growth. Laser hair removal is one of the most preferred methods for getting rid of unwanted hair in the UK. It is a completely safe procedure with no downtime.
Laser hair removal should ideally be seen as a one-time investment as it will not only save you money but time, tears and energy used for frequent salon trips. A few sessions for laser hair removal treatment cost way less than the lifetime of money spent on razors, hair removal creams or waxing. Here is a comparison
- Precise –Lasers offer precise and safe hair removal.
- Fast –A typical laser hair removal treatment session lasts up to 45 minutes.
- Effective –It is highly effective and results are long-lasting.
- No more ingrown hairs –With the use of lasers, the pesky ingrown hair can be zapped forever.
- No side effects –Laser hair removal treatment has either mild transient or no side effects.
- Affordable –The laser treatment is economical in the long run when compared to other conventional methods.
- Pain-free treatment –It is painless in most cases or one might feel a slight tingling sensation due to the heat from lasers at most.
Upper Lips, Chin, Face, Underarms, Bikini, Arms, Legs, Chest, Abdomen, Back, Full Body
Full Face – A face package will include the upper lip, chin, sides of the face, cheeks, ears, neck and the back of the neck.
Underarm – As the name suggests, an underarm package will include armpit hair removal.
Upper Torso – The upper torso package will include the shoulders, forearms, chest, abdomen, upper back, lower back, and the areola.
Bikini Line – Private part/pubic hair removal packages will include a bikini line or Brazilian options.
Legs – Leg packages will include the upper or lower legs and hips.
Full Body – A full body package will include all individual body parts.